Internal Controls and Fraud
Reviews and Compilations
- What is an audit?
- Why have an audit?
- When is an audit required...or recommended?
Audit and Review requirements vary state to state. Please see the “State Specifics” Tab for the Audit and/or Review requirements in your state
- How to get ready for the audit
- What are the steps in the N&A audit process?
- What are some of the audit procedures?
- Why is cash verification important?
- Why does the auditor ask about legal matters?
- Why does the auditor inquire about events after year end?
- What does the Audit report say?
- What is a letter of representations and why does it need to be signed?
- How to Book Year end AJEs